Before you dive into the workshop, I just wanted to say THANK YOU for being here. I am truly honored you would join me in this workshop. Film is very near and dear to me and I love sharing it with just about anyone who will listen! I think everyone should give a film a go because it really does make you go back to the roots of photography and reminds you why you do what you do!!
Ok! Let's get started!
First up is some administrative stuff just to set you off in the right direction.
- All of the workshop content is available to you on this site to work through at your own pace and to refer back to as desired. For downloading purposes, all of the materials can be downloaded from Dropbox here. A high resolution of the complete workshop PDF is also available in the Dropbox link. The PDF was too large to be supported on this site, so be sure to download from Dropbox.
- As you will see when working through the workshop, each lesson has it's own PDF linked on the page, so the PDF and video/information is easily available for you as you go! The PDF will open in a new window when you click on the link.
- The PDFs and text are best viewed on a desktop or laptop computer.
- You can return to the lessons page by clicking the "Return to Film Love Lessons" button at the bottom of every lesson.
- The PDF has also been uploaded to Blurb if you were interested in printing a soft-bound copy for yourself! You can find the book on Blurb here.
- Assignments are posted in the ASSIGNMENTS section of the workshop. I've included a variety of challenges to push yourself with film! Pick and choose what speaks to you! You can work through them in any order you would like! They are just there to help encourage you if you feel stuck!
- Click here to access the Facebook group. Request access to the group and I will approve your request as soon as possible!
- If you have ANY questions related to film or the workshop, please ask away! I am an open book and would love to help you through this process! There is a form on the lessons page to submit questions, or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org !
- There is a workshop survey at the end of the lessons page and I would LOVE for your to complete the survey after you've worked your way through the workshop! And and all feedback is greatly appreciated! xo
- You can reach me at anytime for anything at email@example.com! I am here for you!