I am so excited to see you all in a few weeks and I can't wait to capture your sweet family together this fall. I really LOVE mini sessions because they are short, sweet and to the point! They are absolutely perfect for those wiggly ones and little kiddos. While these photo sessions may be brief, I promise they will be tons of fun! Below is a little information about our upcoming (short) session. Please notice the location is different for the Saturday and Sunday sessions. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions at all. I can't wait to see you!
The session details:
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27th:
Location: Fred Fletcher Park, 820 Clay St, Raleigh, NC 27605
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 28th:
Location: Horseshoe Farm Nature Preserve, 2900 Horse Shoe Farm Rd, Wake Forest, NC 27587
Our session will be quick, but I promise to capture some amazing shots of you and your sweet family! We will have a mix of posed and unposed moments. For the most part, I'm going to ask that you please just IGNORE my camera and the fact that I'm taking your photo! I know photos can feel awkward and weird anyway, so just pretend that I'm not there and focus on your family! I will settle you all into some pretty light in a perfect place and will help guide you as needed. After I take a few "look at me shots", I typically will keep you in that spot for a few minutes and will work my way around each of you to capture your interaction, special moments and more. I want you to spend our time together focusing on YOUR sweet family! I want you to relax and cuddle your babies, give them kisses, hug your husband! I want the REAL you. Your REAL family moments. Those REAL smiles.
If you ever get to a point where you aren't sure what to do, grab someone close and give them a squeeze. Or pick your son up and twirl him around. Play with your daughter's sweet curls. Or nuzzle into your spouse's neck. Just be in this moment with your family. (And mamas, be sure to share this bit of information with all those dads!). I promise to capture some of those "everyone look at the camera and smile" moments too, so don't worry! :)
1. Even though our time together is quick, please make sure everyone in your family has eaten a little something before we meet! I always suggest avoiding foods that might stain mouths, teeth, lips, etc.. (pasta sauce, colored drinks, candy, etc...).
2. I recommend a wardrobe that includes a mix of coordinating colors. This will help your photos pop against the green trees and grass. Let me know if you need any help deciding what to wear! I love selecting wardrobes!
3. I usually like to take a few minutes to warm up to everyone but since our time is limited, please talk to your kids about me and our upcoming super quick session! Tell them you're going to meet a friend and that we are going to have SO MUCH FUN!
4. I'm a mama to two and sometimes I know I need back-up reinforcement. I'm not against offering up a treat or reward for positive behavior, so feel free to promise a family trip to get ice cream afterwards or something sweet!
5. I will send you a text message right before your session to let you know the best spot to meet me at your location. Since fall photo sessions are in full swing in our area, I have found it easier to assess the location at the beginning of my mini sessions and text my families at that time. Please make sure you provide your cell phone number in the contract below.
6. I will send your film off to my film lab after your session and you should expect to receive your finished gallery and downloadable images in 4-5 weeks. There is an option to RUSH your film and receive your images and gallery in 1-2 weeks for $50. Please use this payment link to submit the OPTIONAL rush fee: www.stephaniebryanphoto.com/shop/optional-rush-fee
7. Please click on the two images below (contract and model release) to complete these forms prior to our session.